A Rust implementation of the classic programming battle game Core Wars.
Quick start (command line)
First install cargo via rustup.
$ cargo install corewars ... Installed package `corewars v0.2.0` (executable `corewars`) $ ~/.cargo/bin/corewars --version corewars 0.2.0
- corewars: the binary to run Core Wars from the command line.
- corewars-core: data structures and utilities common to other crates (such as the representation of a “core”).
- corewars-parser: the parser used to read and error-check Redcode files. Output from this crate will be used as input for the MARS simulation itself.
- corewars-sim: simulation of a core. This is the main logic used to pit warriors against one another (the MARS).
- A VSCode syntax highlighting plugin for Redcode